Happy Monday! Lots of comments on the last post, and we've got people just now getting on board with their 30 days. Welcome to all the new people. Spend some time reading old posts and comments. There's a wealth of information to be found - from the community, for the community. And repeating questions that have already been asked and answered is boring.
To answer a few recently asked questions:
1. At this point in your 30 day period, what do you THINK I'm going to say about any recipe involving cocoa powder?
Edit: The same applies to booze of ANY kind. I don't care if it's "Paleo", it's missing the bus in a giant way. Good lord, people.
2. Be patient. This process takes TIME to work. Do the work, and wait for it. It's worth it.
3. At this point in your 30 day period, don't worry about saturated fat, or your Omega-3 and Omega-6 intake. Just eat what I tell you to eat. Don't try to make it any harder than it has to be.
4. To be clear, the prescription is, "Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, SOME fruit..."
5. It's not your job to tough love each other, although you are certainly welcome to throw your two cents in anywhere you like. But don't feel like you ever need to play the bad guy. That's my responsibility here. Your role is to support, encourage, motivate and inspire. And you are all doing a fantastic job of that.